2nd Annual Economic Summit
1350 Walt Whitman Road
Melville, NY 11747
Get Ahead of the Curve for 2015 and Beyond! COMPELCEOs and invited guests will gather for our second Economic Summit facilitated by with Alan Beaulieu, one of the country’s most informed Economists.
The overall message is one of optimism and action for attendees. The year 2015 will present some challenges, but that can work to the advantage of firms who are proactive to the economic expansion anticipated for 2015 and beyond. We will discuss the good and the bad and determine the best course of action for attendees based on an objective, verifiable reality.
In addition, Alan will be discussing:
- What are the megatrends we will all have to contend with?
- What will be the impact of troubles in the international realm?
- What will be happening in industries that are key to meeting attendees?
- What is the longer-term outlook for interest rates?
- What is the outlook for energy prices?
7:45 AM: Registration, Breakfast Buffet & Networking
8:30 AM: Introductions
8:45 AM: Alan Beaulieu Presentation
12:00 PM: Lunch & Networking
*Workshop Sessions to Follow