Fridays with COMPEL Christophe Morin “Neuroselling 201” – October 16
333 S Service Rd
Plainview, NY 11803
By Dr. Christophe Morin
Drawing from the latest findings in neuroscience – the science that studies how the brain works – Dr. Christophe Morin will identify what it takes to create the right perception that will trigger a favorable decision. This workshop is based on his book Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons of your Customer’s Brain, which has been translated into 12 languages, and is a complement to their first, highly-rated workshop presented to more than 1000 groups worldwide. During this presentation you will learn:
- How your clients’ brain make decisions
- How to apply a language of six stimuli to influence anyone
- How human perception is flawed
- How to create the right perception and trigger a buying response
- How your message is more about your delivery than about your products and services
- Then you will learn to create your own elevator speech and deliver it with maximum impact by: Creating a one-liner to grab your prospect’s attention
- Communicating your value proposition in seconds, not minutes or hours
- Using a metaphor to create the right perception Maximizing your chi, energy or charisma and emphasizing the right verbal, vocal and visual communication
Value to Members
The workshop is designed to bring new information on the brain as it applies to communication and human behavior, two critical areas for any executive.
During the workshop, participants will not only learn but also practice some of the techniques
Christophe has taught to nearly 100,000 executives worldwide. Participants will be able to immediately apply the techniques to improve their ability to influence, convince, persuade or sell: any audience, anytime, anywhere.
Dr. Christophe Morin has 35 years experience in consumer research, psychology, management, and business development. Before co-founding SalesBrain, he was chief marketing officer with RStar Networks, a publicly traded company that created the largest private network ever deployed for US schools. Morin has made multiple media appearances worldwide and is co-author of the book “Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons in your Customer’s Brain.” He holds a BA in marketing, an MBA from Bowling Green State University and a Ph.D. in Media Psychology at Fielding Graduate Institute in Santa Barbara, California.