Fig Annunziato goes philanthropic with her time as a star Facilitator of our NextGen group!!
Fig is currently working on a team to help raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in support of their Man and Woman of the Year event, as part of Jesse Giordano’s team. Jesse Giordano of Opal Wealth Advisors was only 8 years old when he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. THIS MONTH marks 35 years since his first chemotherapy treatment.
As part of Fig’s ambitious fundraising efforts, she is making the following offer to the COMPEL community:
“In exchange for a $1,000 TAX DEDUCTABLE donation to my fundraising campaign, I will commit 2 hours of my time to work with you and/or your team on a project of your choice. As chair for the COMPEL CEOs Next Generation Group, I have seen some common themes surface over the last few months. Below are some ideas you might consider on how you’d use our time together.
- Reimagine the new world in your business. Envision how you might pivot your business now by leveraging your resources, institutional knowledge and customer relationships.
- Build your bench. Talent is available and new opportunities are ahead. Explore ways to build your bench with new talent.
- Sales team Pep Rally. Boost sales team morale and results by introducing new ideas and strategies to build new opportunities.
- Streamline operations and ramp up towards your new outcomes. Consider how you’re doing it now and how you can optimize that for what’s ahead in your industry.
- Selling by Zoom. Transition to virtually building relationships and closing more sales.
- Managing stress during uncertainty. Identify where the stress is sourced and build systems to help improve or transform productivity into opportunity.
- Brainstorm. Got a new idea or venture you want to brainstorm? Let’s do it.
- Pick your own adventure! Use the time to work on a customized project of your choice.
BONUS: Steve has generously offered to make a $100 donation when any COMPEL Member takes advantage of this offer!!!
When you’re ready to take the next step, please email me at email@example.com. Let me know how you’d like to use your time (general idea works, too) and we can schedule your session. If you’re being REALLY ambitious, I’ll gladly work with you on more than one session.”